None of the games on Facebook will work on Firefox 15.0. I did not have this problem until I updated Firefox. It seems that every time Firefox has an update something always goes wrong and I have to install an old version of it. It is very frustrating so if someone could tell me how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Try to clear the Flash local storage and settings.
- Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage: Local Storage Settings
- Remove a specific domain: Local Storage Settings by site
- Remove all domains: Delete All and Delete Data
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
Global Storage Settings Panel:
I have the same problem with firefox 17. Clearing the cache, cookies and the Flash storage and settings has no effect at all. Games still will not load.