Firefox 15.0 will not allow me to play games on Facebook. None of the games will load at all and everything is up to date. Can anyone help me?????
None of the games on Facebook will work on Firefox 15.0. I did not have this problem until I updated Firefox. It seems that every time Firefox has an update something always goes wrong and I have to install an old version of it. It is very frustrating so if someone could tell me how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.116
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Unity Player 3.4.0f5
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- 22.214.171.124 - The WorldWinner plug-in allows you to enjoy online casual games with the thrill of playing for cash and prizes
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Logitech Harmony Remote Plugin
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Try to clear the Flash local storage and settings.
- Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage: Local Storage Settings
- Remove a specific domain: Local Storage Settings by site
- Remove all domains: Delete All and Delete Data
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
Global Storage Settings Panel:
I have the same problem with firefox 17. Clearing the cache, cookies and the Flash storage and settings has no effect at all. Games still will not load.