Firefox keeps crashes. What should I do?
I go to certain websites that display videos on their home pages so I don't know if it's that, that's causing firefox to crash all the time. I didn't have this problem a few days ago.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Do you have a crash ID from after uninstalling the Traffic Scanner ?
No. It crashed last night when I had the Traffic Scanner installed.
Firefox keeps crashing. Is there someone I can specifically talk to that can help me out? This is getting annoying.
Modified by Mark271792
So you guys don't have any other answers to why firefox keeps crashing?