I want to customise the printed header to show the date but not the time. Is there a list of control words available to the custom header function?
The Date/Time option for header set-up shows both date and time. I only want to show the date
Additional System Details
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- JInitiator 188.8.131.52 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Version 1.1.4, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20111212 Firefox/3.6.25
Not related to your question, but you are running an extremely old and out of date version of Firefox that is no longer supported or maintained and thus is vulnerable to many security holes. You should update to Firefox 14 immediately. Update Firefox to the latest version
I've updated to 13, but still have the same question. (I ran the older version because its a pain the way my plugins are disabled for a while when a new version of FireFox is released every few months.)