How do you get rid of dealply?
dealply is no where to be found on my pc using win 7. The uninstall feature does not work. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Winamp Application Detector
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Version 1.0.1, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Intel Indeo® video 5.1 PD Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
tengo un problema con el navegador alguien podria ayudarme
The reply would be nice if I spoke the language..... Anyone else know how to get rid of dealply or do I have to get rid of Firefox?
That reply by AngelCampos is not related to your problem.
This parasite is a major problem for the Firefox browser. The access of a secure https site was impossible. So if banking had to be done, the only solution was with another browser that was not contaminated. I made a scan on "dealply" and every hit was removed, but the result for the problem was zero. However the scan produce the update date as well. So selecting a restart point chosen for this date. That did the trick and delply was removed. Reinstalling Firefox does not work either, so choose for recovery. What I recommend make a regular restart point even if you don’t really needed, here it is the solution, and I expect more of this nonsense in the future. Sorry for my bad English but a good chance you understand the message.
And again after a day, "dealply" is sitting there again, is more like a virus. The solution was not what I expected.
Modified by 2contact2