How to save history and everything I did on firefox?
Okay I need to know how to save all my history and password that are auto login on some website. Reason cause Im upgrading my windows xp to windows 7 and my son says we have to wipe everything on my hard drive cause he says clean install is best and I have been using firefox for about a year and I have a lot of history and book marks and saved password I dont remeber and I would hate to lose it all. so how do i save it all so i can be able to use agian when i go to windows 7 cause i know when he wipe my hard drive I lose everything on it.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Pando Web Plugin
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1993
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Modified by cor-el