Why do the page says "server unfound" when I try to navigate on the site http://www.millesime-beaute.com/carita.cfm ?
Each time I go on the site millesime-beaute.com and click on a link, a page "server not found" appears and I have to refresh the page several times to get rid of it. How can I solve that problem?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110809 Firefox/3.6.18 Lunascape/184.108.40.20633
Try to clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Also check the settings in your security software (firewall, anti-virus) to make sure that nothing is blocked.
You can check for problems caused by a possibly corrupted user agent.
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110809 Firefox/3.6.18 Lunascape/18.104.22.16833