Bengali language support
I've wanted to join this discussion:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/803055#answer-162137 . But couldn't found any comment option. Actually, I use AVRO for years. I know all how to configure fonts and languages. I normally use Adarshalipi. But, suddenly I'm finding that all the Bengali text got distorted. Re-installation of firefox didn't solved the problem. But, I'm not finding any problem with other browsers.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
I'm using windows 7, I've Microsoft security essentials installed. I've tried all the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. But, problem that showing for some days, didn't solved.
That thread was locked automatically due to its age.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Which font is Firefox using to display Bengali text?
You can use this extension to see which fonts are used for selected characters.