firefox 15 pages don't load
Just updated to version 15. When I click a link that opens into a new window or tab, if it is a new window it loads fine but if it is a new tab it goes through the motions of loading but gives me a blank screen - although the tab header shows information relating to the new page. I have also used the 'Open All in Tabs' feature, and each page's info has loaded into the tab to its left, with the rightmost tab blank - although the tab preview shows the correct page information for each page.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Upgraded to beta 15
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Picasa plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Can't get it - it loads a blank tab
Firefox 15 is in Beta mode. Please note that it is not finalized yet so you may experience issues.
Recommendation for the short term?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.