Why sometimes when i open Firefox, buttom of first tab is white swath ?
Why sometimes when i open Firefox, buttom of first tab is white line ? Please see screen-capture : http://isaad.persiangig.com/Firefox_feedback/Firefox_problem_22.07.2012.jpg
Modified by Saad Shamsaee
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.4.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.2.0 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Lingoes Text Capture Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
I don't see a problem. I think it's supposed to be like that.
Can you identify that area if right click and select Inspect Element?
right click not work on bottom white area.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
i uninstalled my Firefox completely. then installed Firefox 15 beta. the problem is still exist. but more clear. in every firefox start for a moment firefox is same pic.
if white line not removed, then if i right click on Add-on bar and click on "Customize..." then i close Customize Toolbar, white line will remove.
Did you try Safe mode or disable all extension and switch to the default theme?
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
in Safe mode there is not problem.
If it does work in Firefox Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"