Is there a specific reason why I can not load this site now, which has been working all this time. This is for Farmville Bonuses. https://apps.facebook.com/fv
Everytime I connect to this site, which I have never had problems in the past, I now get this error message.
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.appbonus.info, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do? If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
You're welcomeRead this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 220.127.116.1131
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RockMelt Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- thriXXX WebLaunch Plugin simplifies game specific tasks for users
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
have deleted firefox, have done a clean install, have eliminated cookies, have eliminated book marks, have reinstalled..............still has the same issue.
Some sites like Facebook have a setting to force a secure connection.
You can try to disable forcing a secure connection in Facebook.
Thank you for who ever answered that, that took care of the issue.