How do I synchronize video and sound for Netflix?
When watching streaming video on Netflix while using Firefox, the sound and video usually get way out of sync. Is this an inherent problem with my computer, or with the programs running the streaming? I have read that 64 bit browsers (as opposed to 32 bit) can fix this problem. How do I find out how many bits my updated version of Firefox has?
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 22.214.171.12431
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Type about:buildconfig in the location (address) bar. In the resulting page look for the entry under Build platform, target (usually i686, i.e. 32 bit). Officially there are no 64 bit (x86_64) builds though you may be able to find unofficial builds.