Can,t login to Yahoo e Mail on Firefox 13.0.1
With the problem of Default Browser Firefox 13.0.1 and not being able to access my yahoo E mail account on this browser. I have read and tried to the suggestions fro FAQ and the Community to no avail. I will uninstall the Firefox browser until your group has any further suggestions to resolve this issue. Will installing firefox 12 resolve issue? Richard Meyers
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
July 13, 2012
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.16
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
I have a MacBook Pro, Lion Operating System 10.7.4. The Mountain Lion operating system will debut in July 2012.
This can be caused by corrupted cookies.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If clearing the cookies doesn't help then it is possible that the file cookies.sqlite that stores the cookies is corrupted. Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox Profile Folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
I have this problem yet again...everything was fixed and now the yahoo mail won't load in Firefox. I really like the Firefox product but,. I need the mail for work and I am becoming very frustrated. This morning I logged into mail using Explorer and it worked. So, it's definitely FF.. Plse help otherwise I shall have to give up on FF and uninstall Tina