This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
cannot sign into Netflix using Firefox newer browsers
Since the upgrading Firefox several times, I cannot sign into Netflix using Firefox newer browsers (versions 10.2, 10.3, 13, and 13.01). I can sign in using Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Sea Monkey, but not with Firefox, and I do not normally use the other browsers, and I prefer Firefox for all uses, including streaming media. Is there a solution for this problem? This problem has been going on for two months.
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I have tried this method many time with no results. However, I thank you for your reply.