How do I remove speed dating sites from the computer?
i would like to remove speed dating sites from the computer. how can i do this?
Modified by Noah_SUMO
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Probably caused by Malware on your PC.
Install, update, and run these programs in this order. They are listed in order of efficacy.
(Not all programs detect the same Malware, so you may need to run them all to solve your problem.)
These programs are all free for personal use, but some have limited functionality in the "free mode" - but those are features you really don't need to find and remove the problem that you have.
Note: If your Malware infection is bad enough and you are mis-directed to URL's other than what is posted, you may have to use a different PC to download these programs and use a USB stick to transfer them to the afflicted PC.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
SuperAntispyware - http://www.superantispyware.com/
AdAware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
Windows Defender: Home Page - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wi.../windows-defender
Also, if you have a search engine re-direct problem, see this:
If these don't find it or can't clear it, post in one of these forums for specialized malware removal help: