How do I remove gadgetbox app?
It is not listed in add-ons: extensions.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Does this work: GadgetBox - Uninstall? It says you should be able to remove it using the Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features, presumably). There also is a second method in case that doesn't work.
Thanks -- tried everything. uninstalled and reinstalled firefox, - fixed it.
Modified by ChrisF84
Type about:config in your firefox address bar and you will get a notice "this may void your warranty".. ignore and click on button.. search for keyword.URL .. Right click on that preference name and reset that value .. And resetting the value will work as follow: If u enter google in addressbar den it will search for www.google.com search for xyz in address bar it will search for www.xyz.com
so if you want to set the address bar search engine to google search engine then modify the value to "http://www.google.com/search?q=" without quotes obviously..
Be careful dont change any other value u dont know about as you have promised before(the button u clicked was I'll be careful i promise)....
And for your knowledge this is not an application.. so dont try to findout the application to remove.. you have tried to install a software and that software recommended you to install other softwares and when you clicking the next and accepting the license without reading causes this problem, it changes the values of some parameter by getting into your firefox IE Chrome Safari and other browsers and REGEDIT. Nothing else.. This is not an application even not an addon.. not extension also..
Modified by Snehasispanigrahi