I HAVE 'DOWNLOADED' FIVE TIMES, BUT IT ALWAYS OPENS AS NOT YET DOWNLADED.
I GO THROUGH THE DOWNLOADING PROCESS OVER AND OVER, BUT THE NEXT TIME IT OPENS, IT SAYS I HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
THE UPDATE BECAME AVAILABLE
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Picasa plugin.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
-> Uninstall your current Firefox as described in this article -> Uninstall Firefox from your computer
- DO NOT SELECT TO REMOVE USER DATA AND SETTINGS
- Restart your system
-> Download latest Firefox 12 from the following link using some other Web Browser:
-> Install Firefox 12 as described in this article -> How to download and install Firefox on Mac
Check and tell if its working.