my plugin check takes me to wrong page "https://www.mozilla.com/en/404", FF12. How do I fix it ?
XP64 latest updates
Additional System Details
This started when...
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_32 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
The problem is on the Mozilla servers, in particular how it handles redirects. Mozilla are aware of the issue and should fix it soon.
Pending this, you can use this link to go to the plugin check page - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
My Wife's laptop works correctly though. Why is that ?
This has been fixed on Mozilla's side in Bug# 752232
Modified by James