where is the full screen and pause buttons for flash on FF 12??
I installed Firefox 12 and tried to watch a flash video, but WHERE THE HELL are the pause and full screen buttons????? I reverted back to Firefox 8 and viola the buttons that were missing were there on FF 8 can't you geeks do anything right besides destroying the once great state of California with your Liberal Marxism?? I only use Firefox because I strongly believe that anything from Microsoft is from the Devil himself!! How do I get those missing buttons back there sparky???
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
installed Firefox 12
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Winamp Application Detector
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
does this happen with any flash video on any website? please paste the link you have tried.