PDF Not Opening
I am having problems with PDF files opening in web sites. They just come up blank. I have tried to re install the plug in/ programs etc. Ever since the update in Firefox i can not see these.
I am working on a Mac with OS X 10.7.3
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Version 220.127.116.1151
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer for IKEA v18.104.22.168
- RealPlayer Plugin
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer v22.214.171.124
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Common question here. The usual solution is to disable the Adobe plugin:
If using a Mac, go to the Firefox Plugins and disable the Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in, Version 10.1.3. This is a recent plugin update, and as soon as it was installed I noticed that PDFs wouldn't download.
Location: [Menu] Tools/Add-Ons/Plugins