I want to see all the websites visited yesterday. Impossible. When I click on History, there is nothing.
I want to see all the websites visited yesterday. It is impossible, there is like nothing. When I do ctrl-H, History appears but with nothing under. Nothing. I clicked everywhere in History, but nothing appears. Thank you. Julie V.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.5
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Go to Tools > Options > Privacy
and make sure "Remember History" is chosen, then click OK.
Sounds that the history has been deleted if that history is no longer there.
Make sure that you aren't using Clear Recent History to clear that data.
- Tools > Options > Privacy : History: [X] Clear history when Firefox closes > Settings
If you use cleanup software like CCleaner then check the settings for the Firefox application.