I want to get rid off Bing and VGrabber extension on Mozilla Firefox. How can I do this?
I don't want Bing and VGrabber Extensions on Mozilla Firefox. How can I get rid off these extensions.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
If you read Disable or remove Add-ons, does that help you? For some extensions you may have to click on Start, Control Panel, find your programs and features icon (it may be called "Uninstall a program") then remove it there.
I went through all that procedures. It is still there. I cannot get rid off it. I even uninstall the Mozilla Firefox and reinstall it it is still there. Mozilla Firefox technical people needs to find a solution to this. Unless, Mozilla Firefox bought by and or some agreement with Bing and VGrabber.
Try installing https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/searchreset/.
The only other information I can find on removing vgrabber is to search your PC for it, and delete anything called vgrabber.
to uninstall vGrabber from firefox, go to FireFox browser menu Tools and select Add-ons and then click on Extensions. You will see it in the list with remove buttons. just click on it to remove and restart the browser.