Firefox 11.0 version does not support Java
I am using webtool for my daily work, but after upgrading to 11.0 version, it does not work properly now. It does not support java
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
upgrade to 11.0 version
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- alibaba setup one click
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- LANDesk Remote Control plugin
- LANDesk SSH plugin
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Tried to reinstall java but issue persist
We recently blocked old versions of the Java plugin because they made people's computers vulnerable to attacks. If you update Java it will work in Firefox.
Instructions for updating Java and re-enabling it in Firefox are here - Old versions of Java have been blocked - update and unblock Java
More info on why we blocked Java is here - http://blog.mozilla.org/security/2012/04/06/why-an-outdated-java-plugin-is-so-serious/