I can't find a plug-in so I can hear the music from my web page www.freewebs.com/theprettyladyartgallery
no details other than my question.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Ok, a couple of questions
Can you hear sound fine on other pages? Can you tell me what method you used to add the sound on your freewebs site?
I have visted your page and I can hear the file play fine, but might I suggest lowering the bitrate from 128kbps to 64kbps to help improve load times.
Edit: A bit of tinkering and I've found that QuickTime plug-in works for your page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Using%20the%20QuickTime%20plugin%20with%20Firefox
Modified by Ducklz
There is not MIME type specified for the MP3 file and in that case you can probably only play the file with QuickTime as posted above.
You can add a type="application/x-mplayer2" attribute to make Firefox use the Windows Media Player to play the file.
<embed src="http://www.freewebs.com/theprettyladyartgallery/BACH AIR ON G.MP3" autostart="true" width="70" height="24" loop="true" type="application/x-mplayer2">