Once a video has fully buffered,like from youtube etc. is there any way i can save it without any extra s/w or add-on?
Some previous version had this thing where a buffered video was saved in some folder named cache or something..i did it once in the older versions but i can't find it in the new versions.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- ClickPotatoLite Firefox Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- LabVIEW 2010 Netscape Plug-in for Win32
- LabVIEW 9.0 Netscape Plug-in for Win32
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
See the about:cache page.
See also this extension:
- CacheViewer Continued: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/cacheviewer-continued/
Try this way (for youtube) :
1. as the video run from youtube click the share button and copy (right click and copy on mouse) the link
2. in http://keepvid.com/ paste the url /link that you copy above and click download
3. as loading java applet, probably you can see warning window(the application's digital singature...........application?) click run
4.select 1 of the links/quality) (like ›› Download FLV ‹‹ - 240p or ›› Download FLV ‹‹ - 360p etc)
5. and in the opening window select save file
6.the download begins to your selected folder.
to do the above you do not have to wait all video to fully buffered because you have the link.
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
Modified by ideato