i have a problem with http://www.come2play.com/visit_demo_channel.asp.. the table isn't shown to the full width.
the come2play site does'nt always shown to its full width. please direct me to solve this one. thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.3.0 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Can you try to reproduce this issue on Firefox 10?
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed the maximum file size (1 MB).
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"