Unable to log in to megaboon.com, started 2 days ago, able to with IE9.
The megaboon site home page loads and at the top is Sign Up and Log in. When I click on Log in nothing happens, almost instantly the word Done shows in the bottom left corner. This problem only started on Friday 2/March/2012. When I use IE9 and click on Log in the Megaboon Login/Sign Up screen appears, I input my details & log in to my account onMegaboon.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
see analytical info to fix it :Cannot log in to websites
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
I have made no changes to Firefox, and this afternoon I opened Megaboon and was able to Log in with no problem. I wonder if there was some problem with Megaboon? Thank you very much for your concern and help. Kind regards samali51