How do I sync bookmarks?
There is a lot of info online, but it all seems to be out of date!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1683
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- 20-20 3D Viewer - Mozilla Plug-In v22.214.171.124
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- MSN® Toolbar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If you are trying to Sync your bookmarks between Firefox on two separate computers, you can use Firefox Sync.
If you want to sync between your desktop and mobile device, please see:
In order to use Firefox Sync, you will have to update to at least Firefox 4. Download Firefox