firefox refuses to install /investools-events.webex.com says it is corupt - it is NOT corupt and I want to install it
When I try to install -- /investools-events.webex.com -- firefox refuses to install and says it is corrupt - it is NOT corrupt and I want to install the program
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
a few months ago
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
I have never been able to install the program -- it is very frustrating.
Hello Juliesims i will work on your problem for as long as i can to help you out when you are available contact me at email@example.com so we can discuss ways to fix the problem. and what download were you trying to get there is a list and i would like to try to narrow it down.
Modified by Jeremy Eramian
Uninstall the WebEx plugin - you can do this from the control panel -> Add/remove programs or you can go the Cisco/WebEx support site
and find the "Meeting Services Removal Tool" which you download and run.
When you try to attend a meeting, the pre-meeting probe will determine that the plug-in is not present and will take you to a page that has two buttons Setup and Cancel. Click Cancel
- On your way into the meeting the "in-line" install will successfully install the plug-in and you'll be put into the meeting.
- Subsequent visits to a WebEx meeting will proceed normally since the pre-meeting probe will detect the presence of the plug-in