if not installed flash player, how firefox play video in youtube?
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
You cannot watch video from site like youtube without Flashplayer
Actually you can watch Youtube video without Flash with HTML5.
Visit this page:
Then click the "Join the HTML5 Trial" link at the bottom of the page. Then you can watch videos only on Youtube without Flash. Other sites with Flash video will need Flash installed.
Unfortunately not all HTML5 videos work in Firefox, so you may still need the Flash player.
You can find the 32 bit version of the Flash Player installer for a 32 bit Firefox version here (scroll down to Flash Player (32 bit)):
I could not play YouTube videos on Firefox until I un-installed Adobe Flash Player "plug-in" be warned the Firefox browser will try to encourage re- installing it, resist.
Remove it in Control Panel i.e. Programs and Features - un-install program.
This worked on two computers.
Follow these steps if you get this message on Youtube "an error has occured-please try again later": 1) Disable all RealPlayer Plugins or Extensions on FireFox then close Firefox. 2) Launch RealPlayer and click on the RealPlayer icon at the top left. 3) Click Preferences 4) In the Category panel click Download and Recording. 5) Uncheck (remove check mark) from Web Download and Recording and click OK. 6) Start Firefox and try to play the Youtube videos.
I have tried today something very simple and it worked:
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Go to top left and click on Firefox tab...then "Options"...then again "Options" (Now you have the Options Menu with many tabs...)
- 3. Choose the "Applications" tab
- 4. scroll it down till you find "RealAudio/RealVideo" and...
- 5. set the action to use RealPlayer (default)
I hope it will work with you too
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.