P3P Privacy Google
I am reading about Google bypassing P3P Privacy Protection features in both IE and Safari here http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2012/02/20/google-bypassing-user-privacy-settings.aspx
What is Firefox doing to protect us from all that is evil at Google ?
I was trying to search for P3P Privacy Google but could not find anything at mozilla.org.
Google is claiming they did nothing wrong with Apple, but now MS is onto them also.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- PlayStation(R)Network Downloader Check Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
I created this dummy account just to post a possible answer: According to some bug reports, Mozilla (Firefox?) doesn't support P3P, so we should be safe: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=366611 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=383994