Spellcheck autocorrect within Firefox: does it exist? It should.
I keep having to go back and correct the red squiggly for "thats" -->"that's." I should never have to do that more than once. I know I could just type better but I mean why use shift if you don't have to? I want my computer to work exactly my way.
Modified by icegoat
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Version 184.108.40.20651
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Winamp Application Detector
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
That question has already been answered for you in your previous post --> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/920171
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.