how to delete the id frm firefox memory
the id wid which i login on facebook are being saved so i want to delete those how shud i do that ?????
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2063
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Go to Tools >Options >Security tab click on Saved passwords. This will give you a list of sites that you have saved a password for. Just find your site and delete that entry.
There is a lot of useful information in this article about the Firefox Password Manager. It should answer any other questions you might have.
You can also remove the cookies from that site to make the site forget you if you've created a remember me cookie by going to Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Hopefully this helps!
If you want to remove saved form data from a drop down list then use these steps:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.