how do I make sure my Firefox is permitted to access web?
Tells me Firefox is currently in offline mode. Make sure Firefox is permitted to access web. My pages don't load. This pops up?????? Have to keep restarting mac to get online.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
3 days ago
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- Version 220.127.116.1151
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
I checked the File menu for Offline setting also.
- Go to File(Alt+F)
- Uncheck WorkOffline