The welcome to firfox tab opens every time I load firefox
Firefox updater does a compatibility check that is just a quick flash on screen then firefox loads with the welcome to firefox tab enabled
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
I did several re-installs with out deleting, then did a delete followed by a installation
If that doesn't work:
- Type about:config in the address bar
- Click I'll be careful, I promise if prompted
- In the Filter input field type startup
- Double click on startup.homepage_override_url
- Delete the text string and click OK
- Close Firefox and reopen the window to verify that it has worked.
Hopefully this helps!