How do you stop 'Transferring Data from...' in toolbar on first page of a website - eventually stops but takes a minute then loases some images on a site when complete - other browsers are fine.
Only happens on index page of website - Firefox repeatedly says 'connecting to site/transfering data from site in the status bar for about a minute before finally 'done', then some images on the index page are missing. All other browsers are fine - how do you turn off this problem in Firefox - there is nothing to download on the index page, already displayed but can't continue unless you jump to another page in the site. Searched web and many references to this but no definate answer. Code is same on all pages of site, just the index page which hangs.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
accessing index pages of sites
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- DLM Netscape Plugin (126.96.36.199)
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)