Firefox and plusone.google.com. How can I stop a screen popping up when loading certaing sites (www.bhphoto.com) to start a ssl connection to 'plusone.google.com' ?
Every time I get to certain web sites, there is a pop up screen trying to access 'plusone.google.com' via ssl. I just notice that after implementing a firewall, and of course blocking that. That does not happen on IE. What gives ?
Additional System Details
http://www.bhphoto.com (just an example, happens to many others)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Blocked it with firewall, but would be great to stop this. I looked everywhere and I can't find anything else that I can disable.
That's probably a firefox security warning, can I ask exactly what firefox is telling you please so I can verify my thoughts and tell you how to fix the problem?