why is my home screen displayed in black for google vs white?
My google home screen when I launch firefox is now black. It shows everything but the background is black vs white? How do I change it back?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- MSN® Toolbar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
looked at FAQ's and checked to see if in tools there was an option to change this back but found nothing. When I leave the start page, the rest of the pages have a white back ground so its only the start page.
This isn't actually a Firefox issue specifically, it's a Google thing. Did it just start today? Are you talking about the SOPA protest?
If not, it may just be a background preference for your Google homepage. You can click on change background in the lower left side of the screen.
Yes, it is the SOPA protest, I was unaware of this so I assume it will return to normal at some point? Thanks for your quick reply.