When I print an email with Windows Mail, it prints the background color. How can I change that?
When I receive an email that has a background color, which I want to print, the background color also prints. I do not the background color to print. How do I stop this?
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
I don't know.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
See this bug report:
- bug 683139 - Using the 'High Contrast Black' 'Accessibility Option' in Win XP results in the screen colours being printed.
(please do not comment in bug reports)