This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Since I installed version 9 of firefox, I can't change my default page when I bring up Forefox. I change it in the tools, but it's not kept. What can I do to remedy this?
Can't get my default page to come up when bringing up firefox. Change it using tools and always comes back with old one. Using Windows 7 on this computer. What did I do wrong?
The other computer always has 2 pages coming up, one is my page and the other is informing me that I updated to version 9. Using Windows XP on this computer. How can I get rid of the Mozila page?
All Replies (1)
If that doesn't work:
- Type about:config in the address bar
- Click I'll be careful, I promise if prompted
- In the Filter input field type startup
- Double click on startup.homepage_override_url
- Delete the text string and click OK
- Close Firefox and reopen the window to verify that it has worked.
Hopefully this helps!