how do I find the definition of a word?
I used to be able to place the cursor over a word, press ALT and left click, and Ans.com would come up with the definition. I am no longer able to do that (except if I am using IE as my browser. However, I use Mozilla Firefox all the time. How can I get this feature to work in Firefox (like it used to)?
Do you see any disabled extensions in Tools > Add-ons > Extensions that might have added that feature previously?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- DictionaryBoss Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Picasa plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Do you see any disabled extensions in Tools > Add-ons > Extensions that might have added that feature previously?
I followed your instructions, and that solved the problem. Thank you very much..