My eBay page won't stretch to fit entire screen with Firefox. It looks fine when using IE
I just got a new Toshiba laptop, and am now running Windows 7. While on "my eBay" page, the content won't stretch to fit the entire screen. For example, my items listed, the title of the items show up stacked on 2 lines instead of all being on one line. This makes for a much longer, jumbled up looking page. I don't have this problem when I view the page via Internet Explorer. Yes, I can zoom, but that doesn't solve the problem. I downloaded the add-on "no squint", and tried several other things, but I'm still having this issue. I'd rather use FF than IE, but I need to get this figured out.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/