Can I keep firefox at a 125% zoom level? I use my HDTV as a monitor and would like the view to be larger without having to hit "ctrl +" on each web page.
I would like firefox to default to a 125% zoom level. Is ther a way I can do this through firefox or through my desktop?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
no troubleshooting, just inquiring.
The following Add-on will allow you to set whatever default %-age works best for you. After install, go to Add-ons > Extensions > Default FullZoom Level > Options, in the Options window, "Default FullZoom Level (percent)". That will set ALL pages at your choice.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- Support for Default FullZoom Level: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=659681&start=75
Also look at NoSquint
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nosquint/
- More info on NoSquint: http://urandom.ca/nosquint/
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.