Added new folders inside Mozilla and issues
I like to add new Bookmark. When I like to add new bookmark I have done the following: 1. Bookmarks 2. Bookmark this page 3. folder Choose... 4. Add New folder with click on button New folder
This works perfect.
What are your "issues" with Firefox?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Version 184.108.40.20658
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- WinZip Courier Plugin for Mozilla Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Issue is the step number 5.
If you add New folder it will define current folder and action Edit like F2 in windows. I can not add new folder. I hope I was very clear as this issue is almost one year old.
What are your "issues" with Firefox?
Simple: When I Add bookmark >Choose folder>it will be Edited folder when I like to Add New folder. It seems like F2 is executed when you add folder. It is long time issue. I guess from V9.
A possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.