Flash Player won't load completely - error Unable to load main bundle
I have tried to download Flash Player but at the end it says Unable to load main bundle. Tried to Update Abobe plugin as well as said Update and it says the same error. Running Windows XP.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- MSN® Toolbar
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- eMusic DLM 4.1.3
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Tried to update Adobe plugin as said update. Got some error - Unable to load main bundle.
I have the exact same problem. If you find a solution please let me know by comment, I will do the same. Thank you.
Try uninstalling and then reinstalling Flash player and make sure you get the 32-bit version of Flash (the 64-bit version doesn't work with Firefox). According to your plugin information, Firefox doesn't think that Flash is installed or enabled.
- http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html Troubleshoot Flash Player installation | Windows
I had the same problem but with IE, I used the clean install instructions found here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315?tstart=0
Then used the full install files found here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550
Modified by Shagasaur
I completely removed Flash and it's plugin from my laptop(xpsp3) and downloaded the flash install file to a thumb drive on my net book and then got Flash to install from the thumb drive. Everything works fine.