why does my firefox say a site is not trusted when I have been using this site for 15 years and it is a majoe bank
there are no more details - I cant get into a very secure site !!!!!!!!!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
One of the most common issue is that you computer clock is not set properly. Make sure the date and hour are what they really are. The browser use that information to validate the certificate.