My background color for all pages has changed to pink, how do I get it back to white?
The background color in all of my screens has switched to pink. How do I get it back to white? I wonder if it changed when I was shopping in a web site and had clicked on a pink watch(?)
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Check the default color settings:
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors
- [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"