Is this a scam site? http://www.backupduty.com/PaymentPlan?Email=ramj48%40comcast.net
I bought coverage from this site, but I am not able to make contact with any support or help department; I am not able to contact anybody associated with this site to ask questions. I am prompted every few hours to purchase this product, but no method is provided to "Sign in" if already a member. In addition, there is no way to see what is backed up.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2063
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Logitech Device Detection
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
I have not located a method to select help or support, or to see what is backed up. I am no computer wizard , but I have worked with computers for over 20 years. It may be something simple, but I don't think so. Therefore, any help you could provide I would greatly appreciate it.
It is hard to say. McAfee says it is ok -- http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/backupduty.com -- but that may not be definitive.
I am interested to see what others think.