How do I completely stop "This Connection is Untrusted" "Confirm Security Exception" error messages. I get them nonstop on all websites. I cant even surf the web with firefox because of these error messages. I even get it on mozilla.com.
How do I stop getting the "This Connection is untrusted" ? I even got it when i went to "support.mozilla.com". I get this error message on just about all webstites: google, bank of america, amazon, even mozilla. How to disable this feature? I am not a computer geek, so dont give me a super tech answer. Thanks.
Please remove this feature Firefox.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110902 Firefox/3.6.22
remove this security feature please, its annoying.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.