The screen where you type in a code to log onto Yahoo games no longer displays fully, so I can't see all of the characters.
Before you can play Yahoo games, you must type in a 4 letter/number code. Suddenly (a few days ago) only about 1/3 of the right-hand side of the screen, where the code appears, is visible and I can't enlarge the screen to see it. So I'm unable to log on to Yahoo games. I haven't done anything different that I'm aware of. Is anyone else having this problem?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110902 Firefox/3.6.22
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
mouse over to the bottom right of the screen, click/hold ad drag to the right.. you will see the rest of the characters and be able to enter them. BTW... Which Yahoo game?